I’ll use this page to link back to blog posts created specifically for social media events I’ve attended and reviews I’ve written. I’d love to review more events / books / or even equipment so feel free to get in touch.
frayedattheedges on facebook
- RT @SewScotland: You can now buy PDFs of our sewing patterns here 👉 etsy.com/uk/shop/SewSco… #free #handsewing #classes #scotland 41 minutes ago
- Sometimes moving out of your #comfort zone can make you very happy. #blurtmerrycalmness… instagram.com/p/BcnajNfAyHO/ 1 day ago
- Any meteorologists out there know why the temp in Glasgow, Scotland rises in the eve? #curious @bbcweather? https://t.co/sc8CcaiwAA 1 day ago
- #nourish your curiosity & go to a local, free exhibition. #blurtmerrycalmness #lobster instagram.com/p/BclNRZZANSX/ 2 days ago
- RT @AngryScotland: https://t.co/t9Ei0zykRv 2 days ago
what I blog aboutA day in the life arts & crafts blog brooches craftivism crochet cross stitch Dennistoun Craft Fair embroidery ETSY Events exhibition Flickr folksy.com frayedattheedges Giveaway Glasgow Glasgow Craft Mafia inspiration knitting Make It Glasgow photography project sample work Selling sewing The Life Craft thoughts Uncategorized web site