I’ll use this page to link back to blog posts created specifically for social media events I’ve attended and reviews I’ve written. I’d love to review more events / books / or even equipment so feel free to get in touch.
frayedattheedges on facebook
- Classic https://t.co/cq20WeMolR 1 day ago
- RT @scotrefcouncil: Another opportunity! @GlasgowShelter for Destitute Asylum Seekers are holding an induction evening for new #volunteers… 2 days ago
- Looking lovely in the low winter sun #glasgowsmilesbetter @ Buchanan Street instagram.com/p/Bsvoqd4HXpr/… 2 days ago
- Finished a couple of cowls this evening with the #southsideknitters Inc one with lovely speckled grey yarn by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- The spirit of Christmas past @ George Square instagram.com/p/Bstm_WRHwbn/… 3 days ago
what I blog aboutA day in the life arts & crafts blog brooches craftivism crochet cross stitch Dennistoun Craft Fair embroidery ETSY Events exhibition Flickr folksy.com frayedattheedges Giveaway Glasgow Glasgow Craft Mafia inspiration knitting Make It Glasgow photography project sample work Selling sewing The Life Craft thoughts Uncategorized web site