I’ll use this page to link back to blog posts created specifically for social media events I’ve attended and reviews I’ve written. I’d love to review more events / books / or even equipment so feel free to get in touch.
frayedattheedges on facebook
- One of my neighbours has called their wifi "I'm under your bed" and it's freaking me out. 13 hours ago
- RT @colourscarousel: If you live/work in #Glasgow city centre can you please make my life a bit easier and fill out my survey for my graded… 16 hours ago
- Boy & cat meet old school game. There was a lot of concentration going on working out #pinball… instagram.com/p/BfV-ncPgtmN/ 21 hours ago
- Fab Saturday with my nephew & amyshezza's kitty. #catsofinstagram instagram.com/p/BfTSglBAnM8/ 1 day ago
- Oh my! Loving the range of colours in @RowanYarns Denim Lace range knitrowan.com/en/yarns/denim… #wool #itchyfingers 3 days ago
what I blog aboutA day in the life arts & crafts blog brooches craftivism crochet cross stitch Dennistoun Craft Fair embroidery ETSY Events exhibition Flickr folksy.com frayedattheedges Giveaway Glasgow Glasgow Craft Mafia inspiration knitting Make It Glasgow photography project sample work Selling sewing The Life Craft thoughts Uncategorized web site