Finally getting all my granny squares and knitting together for Scattercraft’s yarn bombing around Hampden Park, Glasgow for the Commonwealth Games. If you’d like to donate some knitting or crochet please contact email@example.com.
frayedattheedges on facebook
- Finishing my cards today for this @Craftivists campaign. #livingwage twitter.com/CraftivismScot… 22 hours ago
- Days 33 & 34 of #100daysofembroideringcircles is a response to some of the artworks I saw in… instagram.com/p/BFvi7Aag3Xl/ 2 days ago
- Beautiful haps. @MakeItGlasgow I think I might need to order this book. twitter.com/KDaviesdesigns… 2 days ago
- You never see folk charging their phones, even on the run in the Alps. #thoughtofthemoment 2 days ago
- RT @IonaSew: Come to @MilngavieMakers tomorrow where I'll be selling the @SewScotland NEW LOOK #laser #sewing #kits https://t.co/BHfwqFrZzk 4 days ago
what I blog aboutA day in the life arts & crafts blog brooches craftivism crochet cross stitch Dennistoun Craft Fair embroidery ETSY Events exhibition Flickr folksy.com frayedattheedges Giveaway Glasgow Glasgow Craft Mafia inspiration knitting Make It Glasgow photography project sample work Selling sewing The Life Craft thoughts Uncategorized web site