Finally getting all my granny squares and knitting together for Scattercraft’s yarn bombing around Hampden Park, Glasgow for the Commonwealth Games. If you’d like to donate some knitting or crochet please contact email@example.com.
frayedattheedges on facebook
- RT @MakeItGlasgow: Please be vigilant, folks: Lone women targeted in spate of violent street robberies stv.tv/news/west-cent… 1 day ago
- Is this how you play your cello @MakeItGlasgow? I knew I'd been doing something wrong all these years. twitter.com/discarding_img… 1 day ago
- This could be fun to do. What d'u think @yelpglasgow @yelpedinburgh? twitter.com/ScotParl/statu… 4 days ago
- Making progress on my second shawl from #thebookofhaps. #knitting #laceknitting #laceweight #hap instagram.com/p/BLlzrbnDBsp/ 5 days ago
- You know when they say don't judge a book by its cover? Same goes for houses zillow.com/homedetails/24… Fancy it @this_michelle_m 😵😵😵 1 week ago
what I blog aboutA day in the life arts & crafts blog brooches craftivism crochet cross stitch Dennistoun Craft Fair embroidery ETSY Events exhibition Flickr folksy.com frayedattheedges Giveaway Glasgow Glasgow Craft Mafia inspiration knitting Make It Glasgow photography project sample work Selling sewing The Life Craft thoughts Uncategorized web site