Recently I heard about a simple but lovely project by Judy Hill where she would like people to stitch a feather on scrap fabric and send them to her. She’s aiming to get around 1,000 feathers and will then stitch them together.
frayedattheedges on facebook
- The cat whisperer returns! instagram.com/p/BaZ5mWTgHFI/ 2 days ago
- RT @CCA_Glasgow: We're now taking applications for our Creative Lab 2018/19 residency programme! Come explore new ideas & methods: https://… 5 days ago
- Really interesting & informative podcast from BBC #ouch about autism but autistic people bbc.co.uk/news/av/disabi… 5 days ago
- Looking forward to this range from @IslandNationCo #knitting #cosyknit #glasgowetsy twitter.com/IslandNationCo… 5 days ago
- Theme for today? #writtenonabus #notbyme instagram.com/p/BaJGu7jALWo/ 1 week ago
what I blog aboutA day in the life arts & crafts blog brooches craftivism crochet cross stitch Dennistoun Craft Fair embroidery ETSY Events exhibition Flickr folksy.com frayedattheedges Giveaway Glasgow Glasgow Craft Mafia inspiration knitting Make It Glasgow photography project sample work Selling sewing The Life Craft thoughts Uncategorized web site