Recently I heard about a simple but lovely project by Judy Hill where she would like people to stitch a feather on scrap fabric and send them to her. She’s aiming to get around 1,000 feathers and will then stitch them together.
frayedattheedges on facebook
- RT @talfitzpatrick: #ArtistCallOut looking for #embroidery artists to collaborate on a #craftivism project celebrating #UDHR https://t.co/i… 1 hour ago
- Cheesecake and @neilhimself are two things that make me happy. Hope we raise enjoy money for @Refugees to make it h… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- Today's task is trying to remember where I am in this pattern! #knitting #laceweight #hap instagram.com/p/BUotog5gl6D/ 11 hours ago
- Just found my summer drink. Bacchus would definitely approve of this cheeky wee gin by edenmill instagram.com/p/BUm8Yceg6mi/ 1 day ago
- #naefilter needed for #Glasgow today. instagram.com/p/BUjoIkUggrd/ 2 days ago
what I blog aboutA day in the life arts & crafts blog brooches craftivism crochet cross stitch Dennistoun Craft Fair embroidery ETSY Events exhibition Flickr folksy.com frayedattheedges Giveaway Glasgow Glasgow Craft Mafia inspiration knitting Make It Glasgow photography project sample work Selling sewing The Life Craft thoughts Uncategorized web site