Recently I heard about a simple but lovely project by Judy Hill where she would like people to stitch a feather on scrap fabric and send them to her. She’s aiming to get around 1,000 feathers and will then stitch them together.
frayedattheedges on facebook
- I'm in the wrong job! bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-… Anyone want to send me thread, needles, scissors to review for free?… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- I am a tea drunkard, straight tea with no milk or sugar #hardcore But what was the advert for @OrkneyLibrary just… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Working hard & these volumes of #poetry by @rupikaur_ are getting me through it. @ Waterstones instagram.com/p/BeIjOujASRv/ 3 days ago
- Is it only in Scotland that we name our main snow gritting trucks? Mrs McGritter is still out & about… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- So, how was your childhood? Play outdoors a lot? twitter.com/richard_little… 6 days ago
what I blog aboutA day in the life arts & crafts blog brooches craftivism crochet cross stitch Dennistoun Craft Fair embroidery ETSY Events exhibition Flickr folksy.com frayedattheedges Giveaway Glasgow Glasgow Craft Mafia inspiration knitting Make It Glasgow photography project sample work Selling sewing The Life Craft thoughts Uncategorized web site