Recently I heard about a simple but lovely project by Judy Hill where she would like people to stitch a feather on scrap fabric and send them to her. She’s aiming to get around 1,000 feathers and will then stitch them together.
frayedattheedges on facebook
- Fancy some #samba to brighten up a dreary, rainy night in #glasgow ? @ Merchant City Festival instagram.com/p/BW3N_mKAD9t/ 4 days ago
- This is a thing! Really? amazon.co.uk/dog-strollers/… #pramsfordogs 4 days ago
- Wow! Just wow! twitter.com/Sketchnthecity… 6 days ago
- Loved seeing The Graduate on the big screen just a shame @cineworld didn't warn us re no trailers. So many people came in late. 1 week ago
- Thinking back to pariamg excellent, thought provoking exhibition as part of #paisleyweave… instagram.com/p/BWnweUsgjfs/ 1 week ago
what I blog aboutA day in the life arts & crafts blog brooches craftivism crochet cross stitch Dennistoun Craft Fair embroidery ETSY Events exhibition Flickr folksy.com frayedattheedges Giveaway Glasgow Glasgow Craft Mafia inspiration knitting Make It Glasgow photography project sample work Selling sewing The Life Craft thoughts Uncategorized web site