Recently I heard about a simple but lovely project by Judy Hill where she would like people to stitch a feather on scrap fabric and send them to her. She’s aiming to get around 1,000 feathers and will then stitch them together.
frayedattheedges on facebook
- RT @hshaddock: The last few days to experience my audiovisual installation, THEMSELVES HERE TOGETHER, @TheWord_UK #Southshields @ace_nation… 1 day ago
- If you fancy a relaxed Monday #knitting come and… instagram.com/p/BkKP1pRgv4F/… 1 day ago
- On my walk to work I found some… instagram.com/p/BkIbnRWFZBu/… 2 days ago
- RT @ImanTajik: We’re currently running a poster campaign in Glasgow part of #Refugee #festival #scotland 2018. 10 different prints,spot th… 2 days ago
- RT @glasgowfilm: GFT remains closed until further notice today (Sun 17th), as Rose Street remains closed to the public following the Art Sc… 2 days ago
what I blog aboutA day in the life arts & crafts blog brooches craftivism crochet cross stitch Dennistoun Craft Fair embroidery ETSY Events exhibition Flickr folksy.com frayedattheedges Giveaway Glasgow Glasgow Craft Mafia inspiration knitting Make It Glasgow photography project sample work Selling sewing The Life Craft thoughts Uncategorized web site