I love getting presents. Doesn’t matter what time of year it is or if there’s any reason for getting them but presents are great. The best ones are personal and that the giver knows as soon as they see them that they’re right for me. Above is a beautiful brooch that a friend saw at a craft market and knew I’d love. I really like the careful use of the tweed along with the perfect stitching on the bird. It was made by Chookie Birdie from West Kilbride, Scotland and has already adorned various jumpers and dresses. Will have to get down to her studio soon but until then I’ll enjoy looking at her website http://www.chookiebirdie.com.
frayedattheedges on facebook
- The joys of living with a cat. That right @frennzers & @mjrobbo81? twitter.com/eclisastewart/… 2 hours ago
- Day 72 of #100daysofgratitude and I think The… instagram.com/p/BkTQ5Yel6KJ/… 1 day ago
- RT @hshaddock: The last few days to experience my audiovisual installation, THEMSELVES HERE TOGETHER, @TheWord_UK #Southshields @ace_nation… 4 days ago
- If you fancy a relaxed Monday #knitting come and… instagram.com/p/BkKP1pRgv4F/… 4 days ago
- On my walk to work I found some… instagram.com/p/BkIbnRWFZBu/… 5 days ago
what I blog aboutA day in the life arts & crafts blog brooches craftivism crochet cross stitch Dennistoun Craft Fair embroidery ETSY Events exhibition Flickr folksy.com frayedattheedges Giveaway Glasgow Glasgow Craft Mafia inspiration knitting Make It Glasgow photography project sample work Selling sewing The Life Craft thoughts Uncategorized web site