There are no new year resolutions in my home but I have found myself murmuring “must do more…”
So here’s my basic must do more list
- with my blog (& Facebook). I really enjoy blogging about what I’m up to but probably don’t use it as much as I should, or in the best way. As well as letting you know what I’m up to I hope to let you know about other artists and blogs I love.
- my on-line shops. Yes like most of us I just don’t give them enough TLC. So I want to try to list every week, actively take part in forums and promote more than I already do. Don’t worry I won’t bombard you with messages but a tweet every so often.
- my sewing machine. Currently I do most of my work by hand sewing but this year I want to make larger items and this will be too time consuming. So, looking forward to learning all the trick my machine can do.
- craft fairs & markets. Ah yes, I do enjoy meeting people and talking to potential buyers about my work. But they are also a good way of networking. Fingers crossed I will be able to find more to attend.
- my camera. As you’ll have seen with my Flickr site I’m not the best photographer BUT that’s mainly due to not spending enough time getting to know my camera…maybe if I give it a name?..
- make more. OK that’s a no brainer but I’ve so many ideas but half of them don’t even get on to paper let alone made.
Some ideas I have include buttons, scarves, brooches and cards but will let you know more as I create them.
If I become more organised (I also have 2 jobs) I think it’s achievable.
Am looking forward to 2010 with all its twists & turns. Hope you are too.